Greetings!

Hello and welcome to BashaMO, The Blog.
This blog is run by the scientifically proven theory that sharing is caring. Therefore I must care about you, whomever you may be..

Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Leaf

I've been going through some bloggers and have decided to turn a new leaf, I mean, it is fall. Mainly I've been writing only on things generally classified as "the arts." No I will continue with all that because it is a part of my life and I think sharing is important. I don't know where I'd be without the sharings of others.

However now I've decided to expand my sharing and write WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE WRITING ABOUT. In other words, I've been sifting through some other people's blogs and I liked the personal parts of them. I'm not gonna get all livejournal, but I am going to share other tidbits about me, other than what impresses me in music, visual art, or film, etc.


Oh by the way this tracks what I listen to on my computer and ipod, so not all the CDs or records, but still does show a substantial amount, enough to call it my music profile: lastfm: DeenaOdelle

No comments:

Who am I?

My photo
Tiny Spur, Teency Clout, United States
writing to you from Tiny, Spur