Greetings!

Hello and welcome to BashaMO, The Blog.
This blog is run by the scientifically proven theory that sharing is caring. Therefore I must care about you, whomever you may be..

Friday, August 8, 2008

Space Work

Right now I'm going crazy over my workspace (aka deenasphere) not being in order.

I'm in session in process in progression of the space.

Gonna come back and put up a few images of some Deenasphere's at varying locations over the years.

But the reason I posted was to share what's below..

---



If only I could have such sweeeeeet sense of completion in my set-up visionnnnnnn.

such as sOOOOOO000000oooo...



I commend the thoughtfulness, creative use of space, unique sense of style, and most important, the over functionality of the room--- CHALKBOARD!

image from:

This NY Times Article

No comments:

Who am I?

My photo
Tiny Spur, Teency Clout, United States
writing to you from Tiny, Spur