Greetings!

Hello and welcome to BashaMO, The Blog.
This blog is run by the scientifically proven theory that sharing is caring. Therefore I must care about you, whomever you may be..

Sunday, June 7, 2009

David Lynch Camp

Had a dream that I was in David Lynch Camp.

He appeared and told me that my challenge is to
"stay on the path... no matter what."

Then he disappeared and I was in a house full of mole guys. Guys who were not friendly. And I was to work on my stuff-- which involved writing and playing distorted bass. All I know is that these guys kept laughing at me. And if I entered a room they were in, they would all leave the room, whispering. I was feeling very left out and flustered.

David Lynch appeared again.
"Do what you do... no matter what."

Then I was in a room with my bass and was working on some feedback. And this guy comes in, smerky, and asks if I can turn it down. And I say, "I can't-- I'm doing feedback, if I turn it down there will be no feedback." And he was like, "well can you at least put some headphones on." And I respond, "well if I put headphones on, then I won't be using the amplifier, then there surely won't be any feedback."

Then he turned around and walked away and went into the other room where everyone started laughing. I felt a stride of confidence and walked into the room and said "What's up guys?" and they all whispered, giggled, then left me alone again in the room. I was feeling sad and confused.

David Lynch appeared again.

"Do not get distracted."


Stay on the path. No matter what.


----



-
Also, remind me to tell you about my Arthur Russell camp dream-- I was assigned to the World Of Echo cabin.

2 comments:

DOH said...

What I mean when I say "mole guys" is guys that remind me of moles, those little mammals.

http://www.guildfordpestcontrol.com/MOLE23.jpg

I am just a chemist said...

Please tell me about the Arthur Russel Dream.

Who am I?

My photo
Tiny Spur, Teency Clout, United States
writing to you from Tiny, Spur