Greetings!

Hello and welcome to BashaMO, The Blog.
This blog is run by the scientifically proven theory that sharing is caring. Therefore I must care about you, whomever you may be..

Saturday, July 19, 2008

More Captured Nuggets

Here are two more Movement Picture Moments.
Both located in Venis Beach, LA.




"LORYN HOOLAH DANCE NUGGET WINDOW IN TIME" by Deena OH







"BODY BUILDER HAT DROP MOMENT" by Deena Oh


The raw version below. Which I like because it's slow anticipation and real time.
I love the way he misses the first time. And how he takes his shoe to the sand to smooth it out, as if that will increase his chance of success. And the fact that I zeroed in on the shadowed sand just as his hat dropped.



No comments:

Who am I?

My photo
Tiny Spur, Teency Clout, United States
writing to you from Tiny, Spur