Greetings!

Hello and welcome to BashaMO, The Blog.
This blog is run by the scientifically proven theory that sharing is caring. Therefore I must care about you, whomever you may be..

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Fate Of BashaMO plus some

Clearly, The BashaMO Blog has been dusty. I'm feeling particularly inspired right now. And wanting to share. I've been making time to post the most since BashaMO's fairly recent birth.

Nanobangbang resurrected it, and that's my own project. Just wrote a post about how I love these "long still movement pictures"-- I feel strongly about sharing these nugget moments in time that I witness or create.


Will BashaMO take another more personal turn maybe?


I was most active in July, where I only show up once in the Richard Serra post.

Then I did get a little more personal there and probably rather tedious with the Drs.'Letters during my medical times. I still think the language creates a fascinating exchange study.

At some point when I was hanging out in that house-to-be (about to get surgery), I put up a bunch of my own captures of the house being constructed.


It's really beginning to feel like a story of sorts to me. Well, I guess I'm writing.
So maybe it's ok if I put a little of myself back in here and share some of my productions. Excerpts or fragments or previews or segments or glimses or nuggets of my time moments.



Since I seem to want to share a lot of my workings, I'm thinking I might start a different blog for my very own teeny spurs, teency clouts, nano bang bangs, itty boom booms, etc. And leave this one for others and less me. With Ben Aqua's help, working on a website. So perhaps that will take over and I can just link you there.


---

No comments:

Who am I?

My photo
Tiny Spur, Teency Clout, United States
writing to you from Tiny, Spur