Greetings!

Hello and welcome to BashaMO, The Blog.
This blog is run by the scientifically proven theory that sharing is caring. Therefore I must care about you, whomever you may be..

Friday, July 6, 2007

Belaire CD Release

TODAY! Belaire'a first full length comes out: "EXPLODING / IMPACTING" (buy)


Here's how they describe themselves: "Belaire is a synth-prog-pop band from Austin, TX all about making some good music and colorful visuals. We come from previous & current projects including Fancy Feast, Voxtrot, and Arkay."


They are one of my very favorite Austin bands filled with great people.

While I'm on the subject, why don't I just link you up with some other Austin bands of varying genre niches? This way you can check them out yourself real quick because maybe one or more of them will catch your interest:

- Yellow Fever

- Octopus Project

- Horse Plus Donkey

- The Diagonals

- Pataphysics

- Cry Blood Apache

- The Black

oh the austin music scene is so good...

No comments:

Who am I?

My photo
Tiny Spur, Teency Clout, United States
writing to you from Tiny, Spur