Greetings!

Hello and welcome to BashaMO, The Blog.
This blog is run by the scientifically proven theory that sharing is caring. Therefore I must care about you, whomever you may be..

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Before & After Deena OH Co-Lab Special Event

View As Slideshow

STORYBOARD: PHASE TWO of "RE:R&R-IDEAS"

Bye Bye Disjointed Mirrors

SETTING UP, PRE-8pm


---

Looks So Different

SPECIAL EVENT AT CO-LAB

---

---
Before & After Co-Lab OH


----
--
-

It's true, there was Lots and Lots of Paper......

There was a lot of paper, it's true.




Real life prop to the right of my desk in the set:



(funny)


This is where I emerged from in Phase Two: "The Telephone Rings" ~ 2 minutes in. The pile starts breathing and moves towards the phone ~ 4 minutes into the performance and I make my way out of all those discarded ideas to answer the phone. I imagined I was talking to a number of people who I was glad to hear from, and frankly I needed the break, but I was kinda in the middle of something.

THIS IS WHERE I EMERGED FROM AFTER 4  MINUTES

MORE INFO

1 comment:

diy danna said...

Wish I could've been there. Thanks for posting this - it's one of my favorite creative spaces.

Who am I?

My photo
Tiny Spur, Teency Clout, United States
writing to you from Tiny, Spur