Greetings!

Hello and welcome to BashaMO, The Blog.
This blog is run by the scientifically proven theory that sharing is caring. Therefore I must care about you, whomever you may be..

Thursday, September 4, 2008

One Last Thing: I Love THE WIRE

Even the New York Times cares about The Wire. And The Washington Post.

Really, I don't watch TV. Truthfully. I just don't. It's not just a statement (although I wouldn't want to watch most of what's on there anyways), but really just a way of life. So for me to invest how ever many hours into The Wire. I'm going keep this short and say, it will help your understanding of society, politics, systems, power dynamics, and the streets. So as entertaining as it very well is, it's also informative on a practical emotional level.

No comments:

Who am I?

My photo
Tiny Spur, Teency Clout, United States
writing to you from Tiny, Spur