Greetings!

Hello and welcome to BashaMO, The Blog.
This blog is run by the scientifically proven theory that sharing is caring. Therefore I must care about you, whomever you may be..

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Reasons I Can't Do Computer

Still struggling with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. It's been almost three years now. Chronic pain remains a very strange problem to deal with and I need a new approach. I'm researching and implementing a different plan. Which involves far less computer. Not doing computer jobs, have too much to do on computer for event scheduling etc. Not using the computer is never easy as I always hope. So much information I need to get out of and put up on the computer all the time.

Whenever I am able, I do post about events, music, arts etc on www.AWTHUM.com Great place. So you can look for me (DeenOH on Awthum) there for those such things. Otherwise, I will rarely be posting much from now on and will reserve that energy for physical therapy and the like.



clavicle

No comments:

Who am I?

My photo
Tiny Spur, Teency Clout, United States
writing to you from Tiny, Spur