Greetings!

Hello and welcome to BashaMO, The Blog.
This blog is run by the scientifically proven theory that sharing is caring. Therefore I must care about you, whomever you may be..

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dinner4Four Part II

Last night i cooked dinner for four again as a part of my "Dinner4Four" home cooking personal series. So far, sooo0000OOOOoo good.


I made:
- Flounder Bundles in a fresh tarragon garlic scallion lemon butter wrapped around carrots, squash, and red onion. (The esparagus didn't look so good, the recipe calls for it, but I had to make a last minute panic decision, and I substituted it with yellow squash. It worked. But I'm excited to use asparagus next time.) I steamed the fish! It only took about 7 minutes of steaming. I've never steamed fish before but it's the most healthy way, while still being fast (baking takes forever).
- Wild Rice Pilaf, the most exciting part is that it had dried cranberries and crushed roasted pecans in it. Chad helped with the pilaf!!!! Thanks Chad.
- Also, I made a staple of mine: pan fried Cauliflower with my Tahini sauce draped upon it. It's good to always include a staple when testing out new recipes on people. Eric S and Jason L kindly enjoyed my experiment. OH! Also, strawberry water with a touch of lemon.


I tested out two new recipes and didn't flop! It was good, but I know that next time it will be even better.

3 comments:

DOH said...

Next time I'll provide hottt pixx!

amenity said...

Deeeena! I haven't been on your blog before...snazzy stuff. Please do provide hottt pixx next time.

DOH said...

Your blog is hot shit too. Can't wait to read more about what you're up to.

Who am I?

My photo
Tiny Spur, Teency Clout, United States
writing to you from Tiny, Spur